Many landlords tell us that they want to manage their own properties, however the rent collection process and the administration burden when a tenant goes into arrears can sometimes put them off property-management and encourages them to use an agent.
NLA Rent on Time is designed to assist landlords with the most difficult aspect of administering a residential property investment.
We guarantee that your rent will be paid in full on the monthly due date regardless of whether your tenant pays or not!
The NLA Rent on Time service includes:
• Tenant references (Limited to two checks)
• Comprehensive tenancy agreements and renewals
• Deposit registration and protection
• Expert rent collection and arrears management
• Rent Guaranteed – paid on the date it’s due, even when the tenant doesn’t pay
• Rent payable until vacant possession
• Arrears chasing and administration handled on your behalf
• Legal Expenses cover in the event of evictions
• No insurance policy claims required for arrears
• No excess to pay
And with a dedicated Account Manager at the end of the phone, you have someone on hand to help.
What’s more, the service is available for new and existing tenants, as well as tenants on benefits and Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs).