Rent on Time is a rent collection and tenancy administration service giving you total peace of mind that rent will be paid on time, and securing cash flow for landlords.
In today's economy, rent arrears remain a continual concern, that's why it's never been more important to protect your investment.
Rent on Time provides you with:
- - Rent paid on time and in full regardless of the tenant defaulting
- - Expert rent collection and arrears management
- - Deposit management and registration with the Tenancy Deposit Service (TDS)
- - Legal cover providing protection against rent related offences
- - Dedicated claims team handling court proceedings, through to evictions
- - Available to newly let and occupied properties, where the tenant(s) pass a Let Alliance reference
- - Comprehensive tenancy agreements and legal notices regularly updated and with changes in law and regulation
- - No claims, no excess, no waiting
How does it work?
Your money is protected in a number of ways:
- Rent on Time is registered with the Property Ombudsman Scheme a government approved independent redress scheme
- All deposits are protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Rent on Time is underwritten UK General Insurance (UKGI)
- Client Money Protection Insurance is in place for up to £25,000 per tenancy.
View our FAQ page to find out more