In today’s economy, rent arrears remain a continual concern, that’s why it’s never been more important to protect your investment. Rent on Time is a rent collection and tenancy administration service giving you total peace of mind that rent will be paid on time, securing your cash flow.
The Rent on Time service provides landlords with:
- Rent paid on time and in full regardless of the tenant defaulting
- Legal cover providing protection against rent related offences
- Expert rent collection and arrears management
- No claims, no excess, no waiting
- Deposit management and registration with the Tenancy Deposit Service (TDS)
- Dedicated claims team handling court proceedings, through to evictions
- Comprehensive tenancy agreements and legal noticed regularly updated with changes in law and regulation
- Available to newly let and occupied properties, where the tenant(s) pass a Rent on Time reference
Rent on Time is a service as part of the Let Alliance product suite. Let Alliance are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS No. A3215), TDS and the Property Ombudsman Scheme.
Rent on Time is underwritten by UK General Insurance (UKGI) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.