Rent on Time is designed to assist landlords with the most difficult aspect of administering a residential property investment. We guarantee that your rent will be paid in full on the monthly due date regardless of whether your tenant pays or not.
The Rent on Time service includes:
• Tenant references (limited to two checks)
• Comprehensive tenancy agreements
• Deposit registration and protection
• Expert rent collection and arrears management
• Guaranteed monthly rent
• Arrears chasing and administration managed on your behalf
• Legal cover included for rent related offences
• No claims, no excess, no waiting
And with a dedicated Account Manager at the end of the phone, you always have someone on hand to help.
What’s more, the service is available for new and existing tenants, as well as tenants on benefits and Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs).